1. Is there a quantity I need to order?
- Yes. Our minimum order is 24 pieces per design (The design must be the same size/color on all shirts). We offer a color change on the same size logo for an additional charge.
2. What type of payment methods do you accept?
- We currently accept credit cards for all orders that are not local. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover can all be processed. Our policy is to get your credit card number at the time your order is placed. This allows us to order your garments and set your art up to send to you for approval. The credit card given will be charged at the time the order is shipped.
3. What is your turnaround time?
- Typically all order ship within 5-7 days of art approval. Arrival time from that date is dependent upon where you are located. Rush orders are available for an additional cost.
4. How accurate are the UPS ship times list on your site?
- The shipping times on our site are those given to us by UPS. We guarantee that we will get your order to UPS based on their shipping schedule but we are not liable for anything that my occur once it is in the hands of UPS. It is allows best to give yourself a few days to be safe.
5. Can you make a custom design?
- Our in-house art department can create the perfect design for your school, church, business, team, or event. Art charges will be quoted on a per project basis, but basic art is included on all orders of 36 pieces or more. Complex designs can run anywhere from $75-$350 in art charges.
6. Why should you choose Adver-T over other screen printers?
- Adver-T has been screen printing garments since 1978. We are the original printer for a national restaurant chain supplying them with uniforms and retail merchandise for over 150 locations throughout the United States and Canada. All of our printing is done in-house which guarantees the highest quality finished product.
7. What is the maximum print size?
- Our maximum print size is approximately 14" x 16". We have the ability to print on the front, back, sleeve, and side prints (garments without a side seam)
8. Do you have a price list for all the items you offer?
- No. Due to the number of items that our numerous vendors carry there is no way for us to set up a price structure for each item. We do have a price breakdown for a basic 100% cotton or 50/50 t-shirt by Gildan...as well as a few of the more popular premium and American made brands. We would be happy to provide you with a quote for your custom order by phone (1-800-367-6768) or by email at
9. Do you print or embroider on customer supplied items?
- No. We only print and embroider on items we purchase from our vendors. The reason for this is that if a garment is "lost" (misprinted or damaged) we would have no way of replacing the item. We can get most items available from our vendors shipped to us the next day to guarantee that all orders ship on time.
10. How should we send the art to you?
- Vector art is the best type of art to send. The most common files extensions for vector art are: .ai , .eps , .pdf or .cdr . You can also submit Raster art. The most common file extensions for raster images are .psd, .jpg, .tif or .png. All raster images submitted must be at 300dpi for us to be able to get you the best print results.
11. Can you mix and match different color garments for the same price?
- You can mix and match colors and sizes of the same garments as long as the print is exactly the same of all items and you stay below a size XXL. Once you reach the XXL and above you are paying an $1.25 for XXL, $2.25 for XXXL, and so on.
12. What brand of shirts do you recommend using?
- The brand of shirt you choose for your specific project is usually based on your needs, budget, and who you are looking to target. Typically we use either a 6.1oz 100% cotton Delta (65000) or Gildan (G200) for most of our orders unless the customers wants something different. These shirts are a great quality shirt that you can get for a reasonable price. For customers looking to start their own apparel line, we recommend using American Apparel, due to the fit and marketability of an established brand.